WE'RE HIRING: CHILDREN'S PASTOR WANTED
That's right, we're hiring! We have great teachers and great volunteers - but we need a person ready to take charge and lead this awesome team to love, encourage and build up the children in our church body.
Vinelife Christian church is committed to creating and maintaining an environment where kids feel welcome and safe and where each child is encouraged and given every opportunity to learn and grow in their journey of becoming a disciple of Christ. If you feel this way too, you’ll be right at home here!
There is no “junior Holy Spirit”. We believe that children play an active role in the advancement of God’s Kingdom which is why the kids ministry at Vinelife is not just a babysitting job. Rather, it is an opportunity to equip and disciple the next generation to fulfill the calling that God has placed on their lives. Work schedule: 15-20 hours a week including 6 hours each Sunday, Monday staff meetings, and the balance of your schedule is flex time during normal office hours.
Here’s what you’ll do as our Kids Ministry Director:
- Lead the Kids Ministry department
- Oversee and manage Sunday morning kids services
- Prepare materials, curriculum, and supplies needed for those services
- Recruit, schedule, train, and disciple ministry volunteers
- Develop the ministry budget
- Promote the health and safety of all kids and volunteers
- Communicate effectively with children and the parents/guardians of the children
- Have fun doing it : -)
Candidates need to have:
- At least three years of experience in children’s ministry
- Biblical literacy
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Competence with computers and other office equipment
- Relevant college degree preferred (not required)
- A real passion for the kingdom of God and his youngest children
Our mission at Vinelife is to love God, love people, and pass it on. Come help us achieve this in the lives of our kids. Apply today, and learn more about this opportunity.